Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

The Wild West Gang by Joy Cowley

My favourite character was aunty Rose because she made funny jokes. The funniest thing that happened in the story was when the children were playing I Spy in the car and Royce said, "I spy with my little eye something beginning with S.H.I.T. It means Six Holes In Tent. The scary part was when Michael's mum was eating and he told her about something yuck that was in Royce's bedroom. It was a dead rabbit! I would recommend this book to children in Years 1-4.

2 comments:

Room5 said...

Dehnyse
Thanks for this review. Joy Cowley is my favourite New Zealand author. She's funny, and her writing makes me feel like I'm a part of the story. I had a great time reading this book to the class.
Mrs Manickum

Sue said...

Dehnyse, I remember you telling me about this book and you said you did enjoy reading it. Keep up the good work of reading.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.