Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Being Scared

Have you ever been scared going on something that takes you around, like a bus? I have.

On Saturday, 10 September at 12:45pm my brother, dad and I went to the big screens in the city on a train which I was very “scared” to go on. When we passed the river MAN I was scared because it felt like the train was going to fall in the water. I asked my dad if the train was going to fall in the water. He said to me “Are you dreaming?” So I turned around and talked to my brother about it. When we got to the city I was happy to get off the train. We walked from the train station to the big screens. We waited and waited and waited until something came up on the screens that said “Tongan team in shed ten”. I ran like I was running to score a try on the rugby field and when I got to the shed I felt like I was going to faint. I saw the team and got them to sign my rugby T shirt and I got to take pictures with them. That was a day that cheered me up. The next day I felt sad because all the pictures from Saturday were deleted!

4 comments:

michalina said...

And the award for best writing goes to....drum roll....Tevita!!! The crowd goes wild and then...a roit starts...i could already see it as clear as day. Any who i likey this story keep it up man

Agnes said...

Tevita, I like your story. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Frankie pouhila said...

WOW TEVITA WOW!YOUR STORY IS SO FUNNY.I LIKE IT WHEN YOU ARE GIVING YOUR AUDIENCE A GIGLE.KEEP UP THE GGOD WORK.

Frankie pouhila said...

I MEANT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.