Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Fireworks Day

Wow. I couldn't wait till night time, it's when I got crazy!

On Saturday 5th November, it was fireworks day. I couldn't wait till everybody's fireworks went up in the sky.

BOOM! BOOM! Just saw one go up exploding everywhere. My auntie's next door neighbour was very kind and gave me a firework. I asked if they could light it, so they did. I held it up very high so it could explode. A few hours later my mum, dad, sister and brother appeared. I asked if they bought any fireworks and they said "No." Then I saw some chips but I wasn't hunting for chips I was hunting for fireworks! They tricked me. I found lots of fireworks. My brother lit them up and my favourite was the one that you hold up and it shoots up into the sky. I wanted to light my own but my mum said, "No it is too dangerous for you to do."


It was a magnificent night and I can't wait till next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! from me

agnes said...

like your story dehnyse

Dehnyse said...

Thank you vary much Agnes

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.