Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Baseball

Have you ever hit a ball so hard that your friends and teacher couldn't even catch it? I did! It started with a cold morning. We had a baseball session. It was totally AWESOME! Room 5 had one Room 6 had nil and it was my friend Taniela's turn to bat. I could see him concentrating on the ball. Everyone was slient and when he swung the bat the ball went flying into the air! Everyone was shouting "Go Taniela." He ran as fast as he could. The ball bounced on the ground. Taniela ran to first base, then second base, then third base, then home! everyone shouted "Yeah!" and it made my ears sore. It was my turn. I clutched the bat and was trying to find an open spae on the field. I went for a hit. The ball flew in the air and I was running like the wind! Mrs Manickum and Room 6 couldn't even catch it. I was at third base and I had to run to home base. My heart was beating faster than ever. I ran to home and then the bell rang. I touched "home" and Aaron said "Safe!". Room 5 won and shouted "Yeah!" That was the coolest sports day EVER!

3 comments:

naanise fale said...

I like the way you used punctuations, capital letters and a hook! By the way COOL story Christopher. I likey likey your story story.

Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOOL

sophie said...

thumbs up+i mean 2 thhumbs up!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.