Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Duffy Role Model Assembly

Have you ever failed on a test before? I have and I have heard of someone who did too. His name is Mr Mac. He came to our school on Monday 4th April because we were having a Duffy Role Model Assembly. Mr Mac came to tell us some of his life story. When he was at school he used to wag and talk with his friends in class. When he was twenty five years old he wanted to write a book, so he had to go back to school. When he finished school he started to write a book called Doug the Digger. Some people helped him to draw trucks, bulldozers, diggers, tractors and cranes for the book. I felt HAPPY because Mr Mac told us the importance of staying in school and I really want to write a book when I grow up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.