Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

BASEBALL

"B" What's so great about that letter? What's so awesome about the letter "L" too? Did you know that those letters are in the word "baseball" ? We had baseball like always on Thursday. My class versus Room 6. First we did warm ups. We had to throw the ball to the other person. My partner was Dehnyse. Dehnyse and I were having fun until Oooops! I hit her nose with the ball. I ran to the teacher to help Dehnyse. She was Ok but I had no one to throw the ball to. I stood there like a tree. Then I got someone to throw the ball to. Soon afterwards we played a game called Tee-Ball. It was fun! In the end Room 6 won. I didn't care if we lost as long as we had FUN and as long as we worked as a team. I can't wait for next time. I hope it will be even more fun than ever!

2 comments:

sophie said...

give me some comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!!!!

sophie said...

were are the comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.