Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Beautiful Or What?

Seeing something soooo beautiful makes you feel amazed how smart people are. I felt like this at Eden Park, the stadium for the first rugby game in the World Cup. It was quite a sunny, warm Friday afternoon and we had just finished eating KFC when we remembered that it was the opening of Rugby World Cup 2011. The All Blacks were going to play against Tonga. I just wanted to watch the opening ceremony and the fireworks. The opening ceremony was so creative. New Zealanders are smart with their imaginations. I never saw something so beautiful. Next up was the fireworks. BOOM! BANG! The fireworks were so loud (like noise pollution). There was singing, dancing, cheering and don’t forget screaming. When the opening ceremony was finished it was time for the game. The first try went to the All Blacks. They kept on scoring. When Tonga scored the All Blacks got another magnificent try! Tonga tried their best to win. Both teams did spectacular work!
Now I can’t wait until Samoa and Wales play on the 18th September

5 comments:

sophie said...

wow!!! me love it!!! keep it up!!!

michalina said...

ok lets get this straight your gonna be a star!!! Your gonna be like a mini version of Shakespear, and when need a planer for your career you know where to find me....

untitled said...

You remind me of the stories I used to write at St Pats. In fact, you write just like me . . . are we related? No, maybe it's just my imagination. ;-)

Anonymous said...

love your story,Agnes

sophie flavell said...

hi guys!!!!

how are you all i would just like to say i love your story agnes it is very good and keep up the good work.i miss you all so much and thank you so much.i am very sorry that i haven't wirtten back to you allbut i will so and i promies you all.well thank you again and hope to here from you soon.keep up the good work

:) :) :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.