Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

BALLOON CHALLENGE - 3

When was the last time you had three challenges which included a balloon?

You might be wondering why I’m asking this question. It’s because in Room 5 on 15 March we were having another spectacular balloon challenge.

Our first game was so exciting because we had to hold each others hands to make a circle. Then we had to make sure the balloon did not touch the floor. It was tricky. Then we went back to our teams, Jabberwocky Monkeys and Blue Stars. I was with Jabberwocky Monkeys. The second game was to put the balloon between both of our ankles. The Blue Stars won the challenge. The last game was my favourite, because it went like this. Two people had to put the balloon between their shoulders. My team won that challenge. ‘YAYY!’ I said but Blue Stars won two games out of three.

Well I was so proud of my team and happy for Blue Stars. I felt exhausted. I hope the next time will be exciting like that Thursday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your recount Agnes From Mrs D.

sophie flavell (WA) said...

hi guys,

how are you all? hope you all are doing great at your school work and keep up the good work my dearst best friend. keep in touch soon

yours sencirly
sophie flavell

untitled said...

Don't worry, winning isn't everything . . . I think.

Dehnyse said...

nice story Agnes and hook

Anonymous said...

love the story good writting

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.