Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

A Walk Along The Beach

‘‘CRACK!’’ ‘‘OOOWWW!”

‘‘These rocks are really slippery,’’ dad said in a grumpy tone.
Dad and I went for a walk along the beach Sunday of Waitangi weekend. The rocks were very slippery that my dad slipped off one!

“What’s this?” I said to myself. “Is this what I think it is?” “It is! Dad I found ten dollars!”I shouted in a surprising voice.
“Liar,” said dad
“No, seriously I found ten dollars.” I showed my dad the dirty, old note and he said “WOW!”

We went to grab the note stuck in the rocks and mud. Then R r r i p ! “Dad you ripped it!” I yelled. “No you did,” he yelled back. We started to yell at each other all the way home.

At the end of the hot but fun day we both felt tired and exhausted and thought it was time for some nice cold ice cream. Of course we bought them with MY money!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very funny story.
Did u actually find 10 bux?

DARRELLE said...

yyyeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh.obviosly i did find ten buuuxxx.YYYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.