Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Waitangi Weekend

C L A N G ! The bowl hit the ground.

If you’re wandering what happened I will gladly tell you. It all started like this…... I ran out of my mum’s car then I saw that my friends weren’t at the Chinese Temple. So I waited about two hours then finally, my friend Patrick came with his mum and little sister. Then my other friends Kelvin and Anthony came with their mum and grandma. We played and played, talked and talked then it was time to eat. I ate potatoes and some sushi. When we were eating, I told my friends about a person playing a game calling his castle “Jesse von Jessenstien.” Then my bowl tipped and my food spilled on the ground. I had to clean it up all by myself. At the end of the day, we got fruit, said goodbye and went home.

I wished that I could see my friends everyday because they were fun to play with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.