Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2011

Mmmmmm….. ice cream! We stopped to get some yummy, vanilla ice cream before heading over to Mt Wellington. Friday 9 September was a glorious night. I was so excited to get there but then….. WOW! It was packed by the time we turned on the road opposite McDonald’s. My family and I were so surprised because there was no parking at all for us. We finally got one. There was only one minute left before the fireworks. I started counting very, very, slowly all the way to ten. Then I walked to the edge of the mountainside and filmed the fireworks blooming, like little flowers on the first day of Spring. We were there to celebrate the first match of the Rugby World Cup 2011. I got all the footage of the fireworks and it was just in time, before we went home. I was tired and I soon fell asleep, hoping that the All Blacks would win against Tonga!

1 comments:

MICHALINA said...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE
IT!!!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.