Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

RWC 2011

How does it feel to argue? Keep on reading then you will find out who was arguing.

It was Friday 9 September. At school we kept on arguing about the Rugby World Cup. All Blacks versus Tonga. No one knows who’s going to win. Some people were yelling “Tonga is going to win.” Some others yelled “All Blacks are going to win.” I went for the All Blacks.

That night my mum wanted to do something on the computer so she rang her sister and asked if she could go on their computer. They said “yes.”

When we got there it was so incredible because the game had started. My mum went upstairs quickly because nobody would want to miss the game. “Yay! The All Blacks got some points.” I thought Tonga would block the ball but they didn’t. About ten minutes after that we were hungry so we went to Dominoes Pizza. I went inside it smelt delicious. I saw the game. New Zealand scored again (it was Cory James). The All Blacks scored lots of times but Tonga scored two times. The All Blacks had 41 points and Tonga had 10.
So that means the All Blacks won! But at least Tonga tried their best. I think that Tonga will win when they play against Canada. It was a magnificent game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.