Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

WIN! WIN! FUTSAL QUEENS

It was a sunny, hot and exciting day when Room 5 and 6 did something FUN.

On Friday 9 September we played futsal. I like playing futsal, it is my favourite new sport. First we had to get into our groups. Then we counted how many mininos (Portuguese for boys) and how many minanas Portuguese for(girls) there were. Room 5 played against Room 6. I thought our game was easy but guess what? It was hard because of one player in the Futsal Champs team, Agnes. She was really hard to get through. But then guess what happened? Tricia got a goal for us! Then she got another goal. When the time was up my team were glad because we had to play against the Lace Ups team from Room 6. I was freaked out because they looked really good. Juliano blew the whistle so the game could start. My palms were sweaty. I heard the whistle, it was really loud so I blocked my ears. Then everyone started to run. B e e E E P the whistle blew because I touched the ball. If you touch the ball with your hand the other team gets the ball. It was embarrassing because everyone was looking at me.

Finally the game was over and I was very happy because I was exhausted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.