Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

SPORTS MAYHEM

“Look at them running at high speed!” I can imagine a collision or worse full on mayhem!!!

On a sunny Friday, after morning tea I thought it was going to be a typical day but then I remembered there was futsal. I felt irritated because I might not do well. But after arriving at the bottom court, I couldn’t wait to play against another team. The first match was Futsal Masters versus Burnout. In the back of my mind I was asking “Who’s going to win?” Kryzjon was the goalie, he was the last line of defence and I was the second last line of defence.

When the ball moved I knew the game had started. The match was fierce and unpredictable. The score was 2 – 1 to Futsal Masters (my team). After the session I was overwhelmed and exhausted from all that running.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.