Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

FUTSAL COACHING

Did you ever play a game that uses a ball and whenever it goes over the line the game stops instantly?

Room 5 had a special opportunity to play Futsal. It’s a little bit like indoor soccer.

Every Friday after morning tea Room 5 (my class) goes out and plays futsal on the bottom court. But on Friday 2nd September we had futsal inside the hall because the court was wet and slippery and it was raining. We got into our groups. There were two groups of boys and two groups of girls. My groups was called the Futsal Queens. There were four players, Angelina, Soana, Joanna and I. When we arrived at the hall we saw Juliano with Room 7 and they were playing a game. Then it was our turn to use the hall. The Futsal Queens had green bibs. They played against the yellow bibs. When the game started Joanna kept kicking the ball out. Everyone was blocking me. Then I almost scored a goal but I slipped on the ball “ouch”. At the end of the game the score was zero for both teams. But it’s not about winning, it’s about having fun. I had lots of fun, I enjoyed playing Futsal very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.