Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

BEST DAY EVER!



In the holidays St Patrick’s got a new thing from Watersafe Auckland – it’s a pool!

The first time we swam was on Wednesday 4 May. It was exciting and scary because the boys had to wear no shirts. When I got into the pool it was warm and the water was up to my chest. We played a game of “Salmon Says”. We had to glide from one side of the pool to the other side then back into the middle and sink to do a cannon ball. When I did all the things I felt like a ship sailing across the sea. My hands felt like they were fish but it was just the water. The water smelt like chlorine. Chris was a little bit funny and cool to play Salmon Says with us.

On Thursday we went to Mass then afterwards we went straight into the pool. We stayed there until morning tea time. At the end of our time Christopher, Taniela, Tevita and I swam to the other end of the pool. It was awesome holding my breath underwater because I didn’t know I could hold my breath that long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.