Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Our Swimming Pool

Tennis courts are used for playing and practising tennis. Something big and blue landed on our school tennis court, in front of Rooms 7 and 8.

In the holidays St Patrick’s got an awesome swimming pool. The water felt warm like being in a spa. I smelt chlorine, the chemical that keeps on making my eyes blink. When I was swimming I had to open my eyes to see where I was going before I crashed into the stairs.

Everybody in St Patrick’s has a turn swimming. The scary part for me was holding my breath when I did a cannon ball because I had to touch the bottom of the pool.

I was proud of myself for swimming from one end of the pool to the other end, because I stopped once.

1 comments:

Wert said...

i like your story Taniela

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.