Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

St Patrick's Pool



Holidays – a time for just relaxing and having fun. St Patrick’s got something cool and amazing from Watersafe Auckland. In the second week of the holidays they got a swimming pool put on the tennis court.

You must be wondering why we got a swimming pool in the first place? Well Watersafe Auckland lent St Patrick’s a pool so that the kids can learn how to be safe around water. I was really, really overwhelmed at first but now I am used to seeing the pool. On Monday, Wednesday and Thursday we have aquatics. I found out that the pool has a chemical called chlorine. The chemical makes the water clear.

Everytime we go and have a swim we play games like Salmon Says and Captain’s Coming. I have fun and I really, enjoy doing aquatics that’s why I’m looking forward to this week. I feel refreshed when I come out of the water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.