Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Don't Fight The Waves!

Ever imagined that you were trapped in a situation with a BIG wave? Well a lifeguard named Sean was teaching us how to swim under the wave not through it. I was not in the pool because I was sick so had to stay out, but I saw my classmates doing a warm up. They had to have races with the boogie board. I heard them screaming and shouting "YEAH!" After the warm up, Sean chose four people to hold small boards to make big waves to show it is harder to swim through them than going under. I could see everyone swimming through the waves as fast as they could. After that it was time to swim under the waves. Sean said, "It is very wavy on top of the water but very still underneath." I could see Room 5 dolphin diving under the waves, popping up on the other side of the pool. I was happy to see Room 5 having fun, but sad also because I was not in the pool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.