Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

SNORKLING

Can you still remember the last time you had fun in the water with big goggles on?

Well on 14 June some of my classmates and I went snorkling. It was cool because we left class before the lunch bell rang. When we put on our togs and went into the pool I had goosebumps because I was excited and happy. The first thing we did was put our snorkle and mask into the water so it didn't fog up. Then Chris told us to put on our snorkle and mask. When I put mine on I felt like another person tryng something new. After that Chris told us to go under and let the water go into our snorkles then get up and blow out the water. At first I found it hard but I practised and practised and I got it! When we finished all of the easy things Chris thought it was time for the hard stuff. So that hard stuff was to dive under the water and get frizbees that Chris threw into the water. It was hard because we had to get them before anyone else. I was sad when it was time to come out. I felt grateful and thankful that I am at this school. I'm looking forward to the next time we're going to do snorkling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.