Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Taking Pictures

Have you ever wanted to do something fun?

Well on 16 June Room 5 went to the pool. I was not swimming because I felt a little bit sick so instead I took pictures of the class with a digital water-proof camera. The first picture that I took was of the jellyfish group. Guess what? There was a lifeguard teaching the Great Whites group. His name was Sean and he got all wet because there was too much splashing! Chris told me to go up the stairs and take photos from the platform so they could be clearer. I gave the camera to Sophie to take pictures under the water. She took a picture of people's legs. When everyone started to come out of the pool I took pictures of them. I got enjoyment from taking the pictures but I felt sad because I didn't swim. Next week I will swim.

1 comments:

Sue said...

nice one Dehnyse you never miss swimming before I hope that was fun taking pictures.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.