Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

I know How To Snorkel

How many times have you wished you knew how to snorkel like you’re in an ocean with fish? Well I have! Today 14 June, I went to the pool with eight other Room 5 kids. I already had goose bumps and I got more when I got in the water which was very warm. Firstly we had to put our masks in the water to make sure the mask wasn’t foggy. Then we remembered what we did the other day. Chris told us to put the mask on and look under water. “WOW”. It was so clear like a washed window. We started to swim here and there, using hand language like thumbs up or down. Then we had to focus on how to take the water out of our snorkels. That was very tricky for me. I feel that next time I will be more confident and have less goose bumps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.