Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

THE BIG WAVES

I felt like a secret agent who had to breathe under water for a l o o o o o n g time!

"OK let's get into two separate lines, and do it quietly. READY, SET, GO!" called Sean.

I had to go on a boogie board, but I first had to put the leash around my wrist. Then back and forth everyone had a turn on the boogie boards. After that Sean told Joann, Carlos, Frankie and me to get small floating boards. We had to push the floating boards backward and forward like a machine in order to make waves. Agnes and the rest of the class had to swim to the end of the pool with waves heading their way. Next we went under the waves like a submarine at night time. After that we had to say good-bye to Sean and Chris. Having to learn about how to swim and about being safe in the water is cool and FUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.