Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

Mr Mac's Visit


Have you ever felt so happy when someone new came to your school? Guess what? A visitor came to St Patrick’s and made us laugh. His name was Mr Mac. Mr Mac came on 4th April to our Duffy Role Model Assembly. He came to tell us the importance of staying at school. Mr Mac “wagged” school when he was young. There was a sad part in his life. His arm got crushed by a truck! When Mr Mac told us the process of writing a book I felt inspired because writing a book is awesome! I wish that Mr Mac could have told us some more of his life story and showed more pictures from his Doug the Digger stories. I’m so grateful that I met and saw Mr Mac.

6 comments:

naanise fale said...

Kryzjon your story is so AWESOME, when I first read your story I was so INSPIRED. Good story Kryzjon

Miss Paton said...

Hi Room 5,

You were lucky to have Mr Mac, come and talk to you. We had him come and speak to us last year. He was a great speaker. Keep up the great learning. I love your blog-nice colours.

From Miss Paton and Room 5 Panmure Bridge School

Sue said...

Hi Kryzjon, very well written. It's always nice to have guest speakers to talk about their life. Keep it up.

SOPHIE said...

me likey likey this

joanna.D. said...

AMAZING Kryzjon i relly like it keep it up:)

Anonymous said...

keep up your elegant work :I

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.